Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Welcome to Whittleton v1.1!

Whittleton is a fictional countryside town with surrounding suburbs currently offering three drivable routes including service 525 connecting Whittleton to Ashton! I have tried to keep a UK feel to this map but please keep in mind that this is my 1st OMSI release (yes i have about 5 other maps for personal use but this is the 1st map i have created with other people in mind).

Whitteton is currently served by Stagecoach so i recommend you download the stagecoach liverys, if you haven't already, as they are used in the map. If popularity grows and people want more then i intend on carrying on with this map and releasing updates. If that is the case then i shall introduce more service operated by more companies.

If you haven't already then please download and install Simple Streets addon by Emil

here - http://www.omnibussi...d&threadID=2500

This map must not be uploaded to any other website and will only be supported in this thread.

I would like to thank those who have supported me and encouraged me, i hope i have done this map proud.

I gladly accept positive criticism as i strive to do better and hope to give you all some good products.

With special thanks to;

Freeman1001 for his superb scenery objects

Chrisrose1993 for his splendid road markings and depot signs

Road-hog123 for his amazing road objects

Tony_A for his unique scenery objects

and most importantly Owen Harvey for testing and putting up with me over the past week

(if i have missed anyone off then i do apologies i didn't do it intentionally, just send me a PM and i shall add you )

The Ibis list is included on the main screen

ENJOY!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whittleton is now updated to v1.1

Updated timetable for service 525; you now have a total of 53mins to complete one trip giving 7mins turn around time.

Added traffic lights to busy junctions to help congestion!

Other slight bits and bobs!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What's New in Version v1.1

Released

• ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Whittleton is now updated to v1.1
  • Updated timetable for service 525; you now have a total of 53mins to complete one trip giving 7mins turn around time.
  • Added traffic lights to busy junctions to help congestion!
  • Other slight bits and bobs!
  • ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.