MileHigh Productions 9Dragons - Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong 2.1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

1. Auto-installation (and auto-uninstaller).

2. Bug fix - Now you should get no more CTDs when switching to another airport or any .dll type error messages after exiting FS9.

3. Bug fix - Crashes or CTD's when trying to land even when 'Crash Detection' was turned off.

4. Bug fix - New AFCAD's with elevation set to 0.0 feet. Not really a bug but more of an "update"

5. Tower View - I have moved the tower view a little to clear you away from most of the tower structure... I clearer, unobstructed view.

6. Carpark Rooftop - Since we lost the view from the Checkerboard (actually we haven't if you read the new Tips & Tricks section), I wanted the rooftop of the passenger terminal to look good. So I reworked some of the buildings, added a few trees... added a few more Gmax buildings. Reminds me of the real-world videos you see on YouTube. So take some time and check it out - daytime, dusk and nighttime!

7. Autogen - We had a few tall buildings really too close inside the two red tower zone so those were moved back. He populated up the slope of the hill on your left side during approach as it seemed a little empty there.

8. Terrain mesh - There was issues of some buildings floating I wanted to take care of. Re-worked it a little.

9. - Added a few more Gmax buildings in the distance behind the Billboards to fill in a few holes. As you increase 'Density' slider more skyscrapers will appear.

10. - Streamlined the whole install package. Found (dare I say) a few hundred files that did not need to be in there! So that is all cleaned out. Bad packaging on my part.

11. - Updated manual. The 9Dragons Pilot's Guide v2 has been updated to cover information on the install, uninstall, tips and tricks, etc. So please check it out.

12. - New Start menu option. You can now access features of 9Dragons through your Windows > start > All Programs > 9Dragons - Kai Tak Airport menu such as the Pilot's Guide, website, videos and the uninstaller. Adds a touch of professionalism to the package.

13. - 9Dragons is now fully compatible with Aerosoft's AES (Airport Enhancement Services). A superb program which adds moving jetways, marshallers, 'Follow Me' van, service vehicles and more. Highly recommend you download this add-on. It's great!

If you follow along the instructions I'd say it would you take about 3 minutes to manually uninstall 9DV1 to make way for 9DV2. You will have the latest and greatest. I think it is worth the three minutes. wink.png

To help clear up some potential confusion, 9Dragons V2 comes in two "flavors" you might say. Either the package is one complete .exe file or it comes in four parts. This depends on where you downloaded it from... AVSIM and Flightsim are in four parts. VOZ and the CD Rom disk inside PC Pilot Magazine is one complete file.

If you download the multiple parts version, the manual says it should look like so after you unzip:

9Dragons Pilot’s Guide V2.pdf (which is part 1)

9Dragons V2 Installer.exe (which is part 2)

9Dragons V2 Installer.D01 (which is part 3)

9Dragons V2 Installer.D02 (which is part 4)

9Dragons V2 Installer.D03

This is NOT correct even though the manual says so. There is no

9Dragons V2 Installer.D03

I had to use my best guess as how many parts there would be as the 9Dragons Pilot's Guide went to "press" before I new how many actual parts there would be in the end. Just make sure you have all four parts in the same folder before starting the installer... oh, and read that manual first before installing!

What's New in Version 2.1

• Download section consists of the main file and a separate file that needs to be installed after the installer for the main file has run its course.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.