About This File
Welcome at Vlietburg
Vlietburg is a fictional commuter city in the southwest of the Netherlands. Situated near industries, harbors and major cities like Rotterdam and Dordrecht. This town contains a rich and dense network of bus lines which transport the inhabitants of Vlietburg across the city and to the main stations.
With two city centers, two international convention centers, an industrial park, a technical university and some recreational areas there is a lot of transport needed. The city is served by HTMBuzz services which run a bus network that contains ten lines that all are running across the city. For those who want to stay up late and like to party there are four-night lines.
Enough variety along the routes: highways, narrow streets, bus lanes, big squares, bus terminals and small country roads.
As a driver for the local bus company: HTMBuzz it’s your job to transport all those citizens along the roads of Vlietburg.
If you have Vlietburg V6 or higher already on your system you only have to download the Vlietburg V6.7.rar. If you have version 5 or an earlier version you have to download both rar files. In all cases you have to download the patchfile.
It's recommended that you play Vlietburg V6.7 with collisions off.
Read the Read Me for more information.
Installing of this map is at your own risk. The builder of the map is in any way not responsible for any damage done to your Omsi installment or any other soft or hardware on your system.
- Omsi 2.2 or higher
- The following payware add-ons:
o Hamburg Day & Night
o Vienna (the 2014 version or both new versions (24A & 23A))
o Stadtbus O305
- At least 4 GB of Ram
- CFF Explorer to make Omsi use 4 GB
All content from the default map (Berlin) and from the payware add-ons is not included in the download.
Support is given at Word Of Omsi in the ready for download section only. No support by PM or in other sections of the forum. Be aware that I'm not always on line and I don’t live in Vlietburg!! So have patience when I don’t react within five minutes. Due to the fact that the map is not further developed support will be limited.
Vienna is needed for this map. Vlietburg is made with the old 2014 version of Vienna. If you have the new versions of Vienna (you need them both) please use the Vienna objects batch file you find in the Omsi root directory. It copies all needed Vienna files to the right directory.
Repaints & standard bus
The HTMBuzz repaints for the A21 are made by Jokervation. The A21 is made by V3D studio but is slightly altered to suit Vlietburg. Therefore this bus comes in a separate directory.
This will be the last incarnation of Vlietburg. After this release, the map will not be further developed or patched. From this moment on support for this map will be limited.
From September 1ste 2017 onward this map will be public domain and everyone can do with it what he or she likes within the limits of the copyrights of the content of the map.
What's New in Version V6.7.1
- Problem with the registration of the first busstop of line 24 at Zuyderwaert is fixed;
- Problem with the traffic light settings at the crossing with Schenkkade is fixed;
- Line 31 has a new schedule and runs now every 10 minutes at midweek during daytime. There is also more "leisure time" at the termini;
- Some mistakes in the hoffile are corrected.
- Centraal Station busstation is overhauled;
- Some traffic rules are improved;
- Some cosmetic changes;
- Time tables are improved;
- Terminating problems line 24 are (hopefully) solved;
- Line 18 & and line 20 are combined
- New line added, 31 between Centraal Station and Molenwijk Metro. In the evening this line is combined with line 26;
- The schedule of the nightline is changed.
- · Almost all crossing are objects now instead of a collection of splines;
- · A new bus line is added;
- · Timetables are overhauled;
- · Some cosmetic changes;
- · Some minor errors are corrected
- 001 - Inactive trafficlight repaired;
- 002 - Improved trafficsetting on Oostplein;
- 003 - Added missing announcements;
- 004 - corrected wrong mirrored spline;
- 005 - Corrected wrong information on some route and busstop markers;
- 006 - Corrected trafficlight settings at Zuiderpark;
- 007 - Improved some crossings
- 008 - Some cosmetic changers
- 009 - Added some missing soundfiles to the standardbus6.1
- The old Expo area is removed;
- Line 23 has a new terminus called Metro Noordster;
- The short leg of line 25 has a new Terminus at Vlietdijk called Paul Acketplein. This is a new area;
- Busstation Vuurbaakplein no longer exist;
- Some areas are updated:
- The Zeeheldenbuurt has a new look;
- The Bloemenbuurt (along line 23) has a complete new look;
- Zeelandplein is completely renewed;
- TU Busstation is completely overhauled;
- Oude Markt has a new look.
- Some minor improvement around the whole map;
- Timetables are updated;
- Announcements are updated;
- There are more routemarkers added;
- All bus huts are replaced;
- Many crossings who were made with invisible_streets splines are replaced by crossing objects so the behaviour of the AI is better and things like blinkers and traffic rules are working properly. Less invisible splines leads also to a better performance.
- Terminus line 24 at Zuyderwaert is relocated
- Wrong trafficlight setting at Zuidplein repaired
- Missing bustopmarker placed at Thorbeckelaan
- Some cosmetic changes
- Busstopsign at busstop Overvoorde moved tot the right place
- Placed omitting trafficlights
- New busnetwork;
- 60% of the map is overhauled or completely renewed;
- Dutch traffic light setting;
- New network of nightlines
- Moderated version of the Man Lion City