Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Project Viva: Viva Blue 0.4 Public Alpha

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

It has taken a while, but finally its out! This is the 0.4 public alpha version of project Viva. This map includes 1 route which is the 600 that goes to Richmond Hill Centre and then back to the Finch Terminal, and this is only using less than 5% of the total map area! Feel free to drive North on Yonge Street, but please mind the helpers as they will be given a good fix for the Free demo release which covers the same area, but with buildings. Also, please note that no buildings have been placed yet.

This map has approx 90% content created by me. The other 10% are thanks to the Aussiex community and the OMSI developers themselves! :)


What's New in Version 0.4 Public Alpha

Released

  • 0.3.1 Public Alpha
  • Added files of the missing objects
  • 0.3.2 Public Alpha
  • Added D92 ai list for those that experience performnce issues with the NL 202
  • 0.4 Public Alpha
  • All roads south of Highway 407 have been altered to be reflected by its real life counterparts




User Feedback

There are no comments to display.