Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Welcome to Kulmnock City.

My map depicts the fictional City of Kulmnock and the neighboring suburb of Loch Irvine.

This version contains five routes:

The Original Line 65

Lines 62 and 63 that provide a loop service

Line 60 City Shopper that runs a shuttle service to Whitebank retail village

and S11 that runs a shuttle service to the hospital

Please refer to the document pack included in the download for the readme file (icludes IBIS codes), route maps and other usefull information.

This present version currently contains only a basic timetable with two buses operating each route.

I have included my custom bus liveries.

I hope you enjoy the map and look forward to your comments and suggestions; and indeed any reasonable criticisms.

If you have any issues please post and I will try to help as best as I can.

I would like to thank you in advance for downloading my map and enjoy driving on it

Many regards Michael Wilson

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• -Re- ordered traffic priorities on Canal Street. Traffic on ‘Roundabout has prority’<br />-Corrected folder structure for instillation<br />-Corrected error in SD80 re-paint<br />-Added missing route arrow at Whitebank<br />-Corrected typo in HOF file

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.