About This File
This is a fictional D92 repaint pack based on a real NCT, retro green and cream livery, Volvo Citybus 303, from 1985. It is intended for use in the default 'Grundorf' and add-on 'Great Grundorf' maps.
RNC Compliant Repaint
This repaint is RNC compliant to Level 2 standard. to find out more about the RNC and how it can benefit the OMSI community as a whole.
Optional AI Traffic Mod
Now includes an optional, user-configurable, AI Traffic mod which enhances the default 'Grundorf' and add-on 'Great Grundorf' maps by ensuring that all AI Traffic lines are served only by Grundorf City Transport liveried buses. It also introduces a unique new feature which allows you to control exactly what type of bus is used on each map.
Make the choice between running D92's or NL202's as scheduled AI Traffic, or a combination of the two, by simply choosing a value of either '0' or '1' in the respective map's 'ailist.cfg' file. Helpful comments can be found in each file to help you change the correct value(s) for each map, along with a detailed Read Me file.
Note: Version 1.1 now available, which corrects a typing error that caused non-scheduled AI traffic (cars, lorries, etc) to stop running on the map.
Note: If you wish to use the NL202, you must therefore also install the before enabling it as AI Traffic.
- 2 repaints included (one with rear ad, one without)
- RNC compliant to Level 2 standard
- Compatible with SteveB's
- Highly detailed repaint utilising 15 modified texture files
- Custom-made IBIS, ticket, and change machines in cab
- Vehicle's wheels and interior are also repainted
- Optional AI Traffic mod (via separate download)
A comprehensive 'Read Me First' file is provided in the download to guide you through the installation and upgrade options.
I hope you like it - Your feedback is most welcome!
What's New in Version v2.0
- Now a twin-pack: One bus with rear ad and one without.
- Added optional AI Traffic mod for Grundorf and Great Grundorf maps.