SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 17 2011 09:32 AM
- Last Updated: Apr 07 2013 11:45 PM
- File Size: 628.09MB
- Views: 47402
- Downloads: 22,575
- Approved by: David R
- Approved on: 19 February 2013 - 02:42 AM
Download DAYTONFORD COUNTY 6.032 Votes
~ PLEASE NOTE: The author of this map, has now retired from the OMSI community, so can offer no support. The Support Thread remains open but the only support that can be provided is from fellow users ~
LATEST NEWS! ....(Mon Feb 18th): Brand new custom NORTH AMERICAN buildings, made by Dan, added to the map! What a transformation! .... also some other layout improvements.
Version 6.0 represents the biggest single update ever made to the Daytonford series.
We see a complete rebuild of the Downtown High St area, expertly and skillfully project managed by Flippy1008.
We see many new routes (and some withdrawn routes) and of course the fantastic branded route repaints you come to expect, by xDanFlyerx.
v6.0 also contains a FULL North American Voice Pack!
BEFORE INSTALLATION - Very important:
You MUST delete any previous versions of Daytonford, before installing v6.0
JUST GO TO OMSI / MAPS, AND DELETE YOUR EXISTING "Daytonford County" FOLDER, BEFORE INSTALLING!
You MUST have the following add-on bus installed, BEFORE installing this map:-
- Solaris SU-10
DOWNLOAD LINK, TO SOLARIS SU-10:
1. Check your OMSI\Maps directory and DELETE any other versions of Daytonford
2. Check your VEHICLES folder and DELETE any old versions of the HOF file (may be called "Daytonford.hof", or "New Daytonford.hof".
3. Download the ZIP file, and extract it to your main 'OMSI' Folder
4. You must choose "Merge - yes" and "Overwrite" when prompted!
5. When you load OMSI, ensure you select "load map without busses", the first time you play the map.
IBIS Codes: http://aussiex.org/o..._IBIS_Codes.pdf
Thanks to all who contributed to the Daytonford series, especially;
xDanx: Now a key map contributor having built all v4 content + awesome US buildings!
Flippy1008: Key contributor to original map
Chris Rose: Some fandabidozee custom objects!
xDanX: Fab repaints
Brendan Fox: Lovely Route maps
Luke Bateson: New DayTran Depot + DayTran Virtual CEO
Ritcheaze: Cool Ticketpacks
Owen Harvey: Great repaints
Mr Drive - Who, up to now, appears to have solved the collisions issue, with myself. (Blank.SCO objects)
Jordan - Awesome Q&M Repaints!
Leemers - Excellent announcements!
Road-Hog - Super Duper HOF file for the O405 (for those that use as a user bus).
Ashley Tayles - For sprucing up the installer.
+ lot's more ........... my brain is fried so if I forgot you, it just means I'm busy having a frontal lobotomy; don't take it personally, just drop me an email and I'll add you to the credits.
What's New in Version 6.0 (See full changelog)
- 6.0 - Addition of North American objects, by Dan, plus new DayTran Depots and some improved layout changed Downtown.
- 5.3 - New custom DEPOT added to BOTH maps. Some other small fixes and improvements.
- 5.2 - Minibus Version added. And now shows all route numbers on the front display of the Varios.
Other files you may be interested in ..
By Bren Harding
Mar 25 2013 12:01 AM
Oct 05 2012 06:22 AM
Aug 19 2009 03:32 PM
Nov 06 2011 02:49 AM
By David R
Aug 13 2012 11:13 AM
Jan 30 2012 05:00 AM
By Owen Harvey
Jul 26 2012 04:51 AM
By David R
Jul 27 2012 04:49 AM
- 3,374 Total Files
- 71 Total Categories
- 297 Total Authors
- 2,335,772 Total Downloads
- Sibwings Antonov AN2 LY-AKH Latest File
- Adamski_NZ Latest Submitter
24 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)
0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google Mobile (5), Bing (2), Google (3)