SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Sep 23 2011 07:43 AM
  • Last Updated: Oct 12 2013 04:14 AM
  • File Size: 1.47MB
  • Views: 14664
  • Downloads: 4,649
  • Approved by: Mr Drive
  • Approved on: 05 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

Download Line 55, an add-on line for Cristian Skytters New Berlin-Spandau 1.4 V2

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots
Line 55: An add-on line for Cristian Skytter's New Berlin-Spandau Map

Before i get busy with building my Xtreme maps i was doing a lot of driving. A good part of that i did on the fictional but really fantastic map of Cristian Skytter called New Berlin-Spandau.

In his map Cristian has rearranged Berlin and made a really impressive set of busroutes for his creation.

All that different lines to a lot of directions made this map very playfull. The only thing i was missing was a really long route passing all that places on the map.

Back then i decided to make such a line myself. The result was line 55. So this was my first, succesfull, encounter with the editor. Posted Image

I lost this New Berlin-Spandau map and my own created busroute out of site until a few days ago i read something on the other forum about it and realized that the making of line 55 was my first Omsi project. So i decided to share it with you.

In meantime Cristian stopped his work on this map. He never mentioned it but i think he was tired of negative attitude on the other forum and was also aware of the limits of Omsi.

But luckily his map is hosted by OZx and you can download it here:

New Berlin-Spandau Map

Something about line 55, it's completely fictional of course:

It's a run from Hahneberg to Spandau Waldkrankenhaus. It goes through almost all parts of Spandau and takes about 45 minutes to complete one leg of this route.
I really enjoyed making and driving it and i hope you like my first attempt with the Omsi editor.

Here you find a map of the New-Berlin routes including line 55: Map of New Berlin 1.4

Here you Ibis code: 05500
Route 01: Waldkrankenhaus > Hahneberg
Route 02: Hahneberg > Waldkrankenhaus

Drive carefully.

Mr Drive

Warning: This add-on is not suitable for New-Berlin 1.5, 2.0 or 2.1

What's New in Version V2 (See full changelog)

• - Corrected installer
  • - Added routemarkers

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

39 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)

1 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

londonmale2011, Bing (5), Yahoo (6), Google (1)