Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Screenshot

About This File

If you want the OZx airstrips (340+) to show up in FSX airport selection list and being able to select to fly to and from them, you can download the BGL files at the bottom. That will add these airstrips to FSX list of airports/airstrips. The download contain one BGL for each region.

This is very basic. It does not contain afcad files, but you can select the airstrips in FSX list of airports, and start at a airstrip or fly direct to an airstrip by using the FSX flight planner and GPS. The airstrips that did not have an ICOA code I have allocated a YZ.. code so to facilitate selecting the airstrip by name or by code. I have added an excel spreadsheet for all the airstrips with their ICOA codes that is included with the download file.

If u don’t want to see the airstrips, they just remove the BGL. A very easy process.

What's New in Version v3.3

Released

• Updated to include OZx v3.3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.