Welcome to OZx Forum

Welcome to OZx Forum guest,

Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ? 

Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

6 Screenshots

About This File

THIS MAP WAS UPLOADED WITH PERMISSION FROM CRISTIAN

My project is now updated and it's available to download in version V1.4 !

All informations about installing process as well as other things can be found in download package, so I highly recommend to read this first and you will get no trouble smile.gif

Here we go then....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERY IMPORTANT !

If you have already installed former version, please delete 'New Berlin-Spandau Map" folder from your game folder

(default directory: C:\Program Files\m-r-software\omsi\maps), and then extract files of V 1.4 archive.

If you use new addon bus, please copy Berlin.hof file to correct folder of that bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

Regular Lines:

5 - between U Rathaus Spandau and Spandau Freudstr. (via Zeppelinstr., Platze)

13 - between Hahneberg and Maxim.-Kolbe Str. (via Melanchthonplatz, Am Omnibushof)

31 - between S Bahnhof Galenstr. and Reimerweg (via Altern Str., Baluschekweg)

34 - between S Bahnhof Galenstr. and Zoologischer Garten (via U Altstadt Spandau, Spandau Friedhof)

35 - between Heerstr. E Gatowerstr. and Spandau Friedhof (via Altern Str., Aalemannufer)

54 - between Waldkrankenhaus and Spandau Aalemannufer (via Zoo, Zeppelinstr.)

56 - between Maxim.-Kolbe Str. and Zoologischer Garten (via Gatowerstr., Westerwaldstr.)

63 - between Am Omnibushof and Olympiastadion (via Melanchthonplatz, Hohenzollernring)

69 - between Am Omnibushof and S Bahnhof Staaken (via Sandstr., Paewesiner Weg)

80 - between Zoologischer Garten and S Bahnhof Staaken (via Zeppelinstr., Hohenzollernring)

91 - between Reimerweg and Waldkrankenhaus (via Lutonerstr., Platze)

92 - between Stadtgrenze and Spandau Freudstr. (via U Rathaus Spandau, Westerwaldstr.)

94 - between Heerstr. Gymnasium and Spandau Aalemannufer (via Lutonerstr., U Altstadt Spandau)

97 - between Heerstr. Gymnasium and Zoologischer Garten (via Wilhelmstr., Spandau Friedhof)

Night Lines:

5N - between Waldkrankenhaus and Seeburger Str. (via Zoo, Platze)

13N - between Stadtgrenze and U Rathaus Spandau (via Sandstr., Seeburgerstr.)

34N - between S Bahnhof Galenstr. and Olympiastadion (via U Altstadt Spandau, Falkenseer Chaussee).

97N - between Heerstr E Gatowerstr. and Zoologischer Garten (via U Rathaus Spandau, Spandau Friedhof).

Express Lines:

100 - between Stadtgrenze and Olympiastadion (via Am Omnibushof, U Rathaus Spandau, Platze)

Features:

* Many regular lines with different timetables (workdays, weekends, holidays, rush hours) & routes as well as express and night lines,

* New (real & fictional) destination points (e.g Zoologisher Garten, Waldkrankenhaus, Olympiastadion, Heestr. Gymnasium, Maxim.-Kolbe Str. and more),

* Full working IBIS system as well as rollband textures for new places with new linelist inside buses,

* No 92E anymore:

---- for morning services it's replaced by 31 (between Reimerweg and S Bahnhof Galenstr. via Baluschekweg and new Alternstr.)

---- for afternoon services it's replaced by 5 (between U Bahnhof Rathaus Spandau and Freudstr. via Zeppelinstr. and new area called Platze),

* Express line's services only by D92 buses (for AI/for user - free to choose ),

* Route helpers are clearly set and easy to see,

* Improvment of some original map's areas and created brand-new locations (e.g: Alternstr., Fabrik, Friedhof Spandau, Siegallee, Spielstr., Platze, Zoo and many more).

Because of the real size of Berlin, some created terminuses use real names but they are placed in not real distances/areas.

I've used them to keep the climate in game.

Videos:

That's all what can be described by words smile.gif

Feel free to give me your opinions and suggestions !

Very important !

1) All future updates, changes and fixes will be announced in first (this) post of this thread --> CLICK ME

2) If you have any problems or issues to discuss, please post in this topic --> CLICK ME

3) If you want to contact me, post there or send me an e-mail (included with map). I do not prefer forum's PM.

4) I speak only english, so please write using this language.

5) I will not answer about already explained issues.

My main objective is to bring you as much fun as you can take !

This map could be not perfect because I'm not professional creator smile.gif But I did my best to keep the very high level of original map.

Drive safe !

Cristian Skytter 8)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL FILES

Linelist in pdf file

Route Map updated 05/06/2011

What's New in Version V1.4

Released

• V1.4
  • 1) NEW LINE -> 69
  • 2) Fixed traffic light organization at Zeppelinstr./Lindtstr.
  • 3) Some changes in Berlin.hof depot file.
  • 4) Added new announcements for all stops on the map (Big Thanks to Mozart )
  • 5) Fixed 'Integeruberlauf' error.
  • V1.3
  • NEW AREA -> S Bahnhof Staaken
  • NEW LINE -> 80
  • Some changes in Berlin.hof depot file.
  • Edited priority of AI lines.
  • V1.2
  • Changed routing for lines 5 and 54 (please follow route helpers to learn).
  • Improvements of some areas (Im Spektefeld, Zeppelinstr., Spielstr., Siegallee and some new side streets).
  • Some changes in Berlin.hof depot file.
  • V1.1
  • Added route helper for line 5 at Rathaus Spandau (turning right).
  • Changed Waldkrankenhaus area, Olympiastadion area, Heerstr. Gymnasium area, Mamxim-Kolbe area (traffic rules, traffic frequency).
  • Some updates in Berlin.hof file.
  • Fixed timetable for line 100 (layovers for tour 'Monday-Friday' are extented).
  • All buses will drive from depot before first service and to depot after last service.
  • Added announcements for all stops on the map.
  • Changed timetable for line 5.
  • 'Place random bus' function is working from now.
  • NEW LINE -> 34N

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.