• Downloads: 1,855
  • Approved by: JayKae
  • Approved on: 01 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

Download Brad's Collection (v1.0)

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Brad's Pacific Northwest Scenery Project

Brad's Collection (V 1.0)

Created by Brad Allen ([email protected])

These scenery addon's are for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I used the "Acceleration" edition for my work on these.

The surrounding scenery this package is designed to work with and fit in is the incredible ORBX "FTX NA Blue" package for the Pacific Northwest of North America. If you haven't got this scenery installed by ORBX, this file will probably not work for you. I repeat, this is not for default FSX terrain, this is for the above mentioned package from ORBX/FTX.

NOTE: A few words on the object libraries. I try to only use the default FSX library objects with Flight 1 Instant Scenery to design these addon scenery areas. I will specifically list any library objects needed that are not default if necessary for this scenery to display properly. If you see "IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!" below, read it for specific object libraries you may need to have installed for this scenery area. If there are any FSX "Acceleration" objects used, you won't see them unless you have that version of FSX installed.

I set Autogen to one click left from max to "Very Dense"and while flying around this area, that setting did not show any noticable frame rate hit's on my system when testing this scenery out.

There may be updates to this scenery at a later date. Stay tuned.

Also please know that I am not affiliated in any way with ORBX and this scenery is not supported or endorsed by ORBX. If you have any issues using this file, send your support inquiries to my email and I'll try to help you sort them out.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCENERY ON THE ORBX or OZx FORUMS!!

===============================
READ ALL THE INSTALLATION FILES IN EACH OF THE INCLUDED ZIP FILES. THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME!!

DESIGN NOTES

This is a collection of all my completed PNW scenery as of 9/1/10 in one archive file.

DISCLAIMER:
User accepts all risk associated with this scenery file. AUTHOR WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER SYSTEM HARDWARE.

COPYRIGHT and LICENCE

This scenery is released as Freeware. Copyright Brad Allen.
As freeware you are permitted to distribute this archive subject to the following conditions:

- The archive must be distributed without modification to the contents of the archive. Re-distributing this archive with any files added, removed or modified is prohibited.

- The inclusion of any individual file from this archive in another archive without the prior permission of the author is prohibited. This means, for example, that you may not upload an archive that uses this texture set with your own scenery or include it in a package containing any other scenery without first obtaining the authors' permission.

- No charge, fee or monetary amount may be made from this archive. It's free and must remain that way!!

- The authors' rights and wishes concerning this archive must be respected.

- Flightplan map by Plan-G. http://www.tasoftware.co.uk

Copyright 2010 by Brad Allen. All Rights Reserved..

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (10), Yahoo (2), Bing (6)