• Downloads: 790
  • Approved by: JayKae
  • Approved on: 16 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

Download Mount Jefferson Outpost

- - - - -

Screenshots
Brad's Pacific Northwest Scenery Project

Brad's Mount Jefferson Outpost (V 1.0)

Created by Brad Allen ([email protected])

These scenery addon's are for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I used the "Acceleration" edition for my work on these.

The surrounding scenery this is designed to work with and fit in is the incredible ORBX "FTX NA Blue" package for the Pacific Northwest of North America. If you haven't got this scenery installed by ORBX, this file will probably not work for you. I repeat, this is not for default FSX terrain, this is for the above mentioned package from ORBX/FTX.

This is a fictional scenery area. I've added several cabins on the small lakes nearby. There are fishing piers and canoes for campers. The Ranger station is used for Mount Jefferson Park Ranger operations. The outpost serves as a NOAA atmospheric test and data site. There is also a unit of the Cascades Fire Rescue squad based at the outpost. This team has a pair of Blackhawk helicopters used for rescue operations and if you fly up Mount Jefferson, there is a practice helicopter rescue taking place. Go find it!!

The airstrip is for STOL only. There are signs at the end of the airstrip to help guide pilots. There is an ultralight and glider operator who'll be glad to rent you either aircraft. Flying up here is spectacular. Glider pilots sometimes report that the updrafts on the North face of Mount Jefferson are challenging.

There is also a historic airplane museum with several restored and airworthy WWII aircraft on display. There's a Douglas DC-3, Hawker "Sea Fury" and three North American AT6 "Texan" trainer aircraft in several vintage military liveries. Also look for the hangar and check out the salvage and repair operations inside.

I've also placed several other "Eye Candy" objects in various places that "Bob" might have to walk around and see. The pretty lady needs to go badly but the potty's all filled up!! Shinjo Nakumura is talking to Vinny on his cell phone. Where's Vinny?? He's on the property somewhere. Can you find him?

Hope you enjoy this destination.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

47 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)

1 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (15), Yahoo (3), Google (7), Mangoes