• Downloads: 664
  • Approved by: JayKae
  • Approved on: 26 April 2010 - 08:47 AM

Download Jay Kae's Last Resort

- - - - -

Screenshots
Brad's Pacific Northwest Scenery Project

Jay Kaes Last Resort (V 1.0)

Created by Brad Allen ([email protected])

These scenery addon's are for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I used the "Acceleration" edition for my work on these. The surrounding scenery this is designed to work with and fit in is the incredible ORBX "FTX NA Blue" package for the Pacific Northwest of North America. If you haven't got this scenery installed by ORBX, this file will probably not work for you. I repeat, this is not for default FSX terrain, this is for the above mentioned package from ORBX/FTX.

NOTE: A few words on the object libraries. I try to only use the default FSX library objects with Flight 1 Instant Scenery to design these add on scenery areas. I will specifically list any library objects needed that are not default if necessary for this scenery to display properly. Read the IMPORTANT NOTE below, if there is one. There might also be several objects that only show up if you have FSX Acceleration which means they won't show up if you don't.

I set Auto-gen to one click left from max to "Very Dense" flying around this area did not show any noticeable frame rate hit's on my system when testing this scenery out. There may be updates to this scenery at a later date. Stay tuned. Also please know that I am not affiliated in any way with ORBX and this scenery is not supported or endorsed by ORBX. If you have any issues using this file, send your support inquiries to my email and I'll try to help you sort them out. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCENERY ON THE ORBX or OZx FORUMS!!

In the zip file, I've included a small flight plan map image from Plan G that shows where this destination is located from a nearby airport. Plan G is a fantastic flight planning tool every sim pilot should check out. See the link below for more information.

===
Notes about this scenery.

Just west of Mount Rainier and nestled in a small cove of Alder Lake is Jay Kaes Last Resort. This scenery is in honor of Jay Kae. For all the hard work that goes into keeping up OZx, ORBX and everything else it takes. When Jay's not around, the property is rented out to people that seek privacy and quiet time near Mt. Rainier. Many VIP's and celebrity guests stop in to the last resort for that secluded place to get away from it all.

Three private cabins are available near the lake shore. A long fishing pier greets anglers. Fly fishing along the shore is excellent. Alder Lake has trout, salmon, bass, crappie and pan fish.
A private boat dock and small seaplane pier are available. Guests who arrive by air are welcome to fly into the small dirt airstrip or pull up to the seaplane dock on Alder lake. There is plenty of parking for short field aircraft. A private bus will take you to the mansion. Local food selections are available in the restaurant.

I hope you enjoy this destination.
===

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (6), Yahoo (1), Bing (3)