• Downloads: 793
  • Approved by: JayKae
  • Approved on: 11 April 2010 - 08:44 AM

Download Sandmann Lodge

- - - - -

Screenshots
Brad's Pacific Northwest Scenery Project

Sandmann Lodge (V 1.0)

Created by Brad Allen ([email protected])

Sandmann Lodge is in honor of Holger Sandmann, geographic consultant, ecologist and software developer for ORBX/FTX. This fictitious location fits in with the Pacific Northwest scenery package "FTX NA Blue" by ORBX/FTX. The lodge is geared for aviators and eco-tourists who are looking for a relaxing destination. After they park their aircraft that is. The landing here is challenging because the STOL runway is very short and the surface is hard packed mud. Only aircraft equipped to land and take off from short fields should attempt to land here. There is one helicopter pad clearly marked for any rotorcraft. The floatplane dock is large and has plenty of spaces available for any pontoon pilots.

These scenery addon's are for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I used the "Acceleration" edition for my work on these.

The surrounding scenery this is designed to work with and fit in is the incredible ORBX "FTX NA Blue" package for the Pacific Northwest of North America. If you haven't got this scenery installed by ORBX, this file will probably not work for you. I repeat, this is not for default FSX terrain, this is for the above mentioned package from ORBX/FTX.

NOTE: A few words on the object libraries. I try to only use the default FSX library objects with Flight 1 Instant Scenery to design these addon scenery areas. I will specifically list any library objects needed that are not default if necessary for this scenery to display properly in a separate readme file if anything other than default library objects were used. If you don't see a separate readme file, then it means that this scenery uses default libraries. There might also be several objects that only show up if you have FSX Acceleration which means they won't show up if you don't.

I set Autogen to one click left from max to "Very Dense" flying around this area did not show any noticable frame rate hit's on my system when testing this scenery out.

There may be updates to this scenery at a later date. Stay tuned. Also please know that I am not affiliated in any way with ORBX and this scenery is not supported or endorsed by ORBX. If you have any issues using this file, send your support inquiries to my email and I'll try to help you sort them out. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS SCENERY ON THE ORBX or OZx FORUMS!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

42 user(s) are online (in the past 5 minutes)

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (5), Yahoo (2), Bing (6)