Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Owen Hewitt's Bell 206, originally released for FS2004, has been one of the most popular helicopter add-ons ever released. Now, you can fly this famous add-on in FSX. The FSX native conversion of Owen's 206 includes 18 different model configurations, reflective glass and liveries, new rotor blur style, bump and spec maps, and much more. DirectX 10 compatible.
By euroastar350For the first time in the history of Microsoft Flight Simulator, a developer has created and released an Enstrom helicopter add-on. Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations is proud to be the first developer to give the flight simulation community a high quality Enstrom 280FX for FSX Acceleration.
• Self shadowing, bump maps, and specular maps
• FSX specific animations
• 8 high quality models and textures (pluss two ERS liveries
• Custom FDE, along with a custom 2D panel and VC
• Custom Avionics
You will also find a paintkit link once you get to the download screens.