Welcome to OZx Forum
Welcome to OZx Forum guest,
Wouldn't it be nice if I would call you by your name or nickname of your choice ?
Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of OZx Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
By euroastar350For the first time in the history of Microsoft Flight Simulator, a developer has created and released an Enstrom helicopter add-on. Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations is proud to be the first developer to give the flight simulation community a high quality Enstrom 280FX for FSX Acceleration.
• Self shadowing, bump maps, and specular maps
• FSX specific animations
• 8 high quality models and textures (pluss two ERS liveries
• Custom FDE, along with a custom 2D panel and VC
• Custom Avionics
You will also find a paintkit link once you get to the download screens.
Owen Hewitt's Bell 206, originally released for FS2004, has been one of the most popular helicopter add-ons ever released. Now, you can fly this famous add-on in FSX. The FSX native conversion of Owen's 206 includes 18 different model configurations, reflective glass and liveries, new rotor blur style, bump and spec maps, and much more. DirectX 10 compatible.